- Cigarettes are the most heavily advertised products in the US
- Tobacco companies spend over 4 billion dollars each year on advertising and promotion of their deadly products.
- Smoking costs the nation over $100 billion per year in health care costs and lost productivity.
- c. $398 per American per year.
How much does it cost you?
- $4.00 per pack x 10 packs per week = $2,080 per year
- $2,080 x 20 years = $41,600
- Is this your Car?
- Down payment on your House?
The Average Hospital Stay for Smoking Related Diseases is from $25,000 to $250,000!
Does this make sense?